UPDATE (December 10, 2013): Thank you to everyone who submitted to TPP’s first annual 25 Days of Christmas short story event. After sifting through the submissions, we were able to select only a few that met the minimum submission requirements. The first story will be posted later today. Winners will be notified via email on December 23 with the list posted here on December 24, 2013.
We’re excited to announce TouchPoint’s first annual 25 Days of Christmas short story event. We’re gearing up for fun, sharing, and the spirit of giving.
- Open to all authors
- Minimum 1000 words; 5000 max
- Fiction or nonfiction
- Nothing younger than MG
- Plot does not have to be centered on Christmas but stories must include Christmas somewhere in the story (Don’t try to throw in a reference to Christmas just to meet the guidelines. We can tell the difference!)
- Can be emotional, humorous, scary, etc. as long as the overall content is “clean” (if you wouldn’t let your grandma read it, don’t submit it!)
November 25, 2013 @ 11:59pm CST. Late submissions will not be accepted.
We will select the top 25 stories and post a story a day at TouchPointPress.com from December 1, 2013 through December 25, 2013.
Selected authors receive:
- A free digital copy of a TouchPoint title of their choosing (available titles will be posted online before December 1, 2013)
- Author byline with author photo or book cover image including a link to the author’s website, publisher’s page, and/or Amazon or BN link
- Each author can select one person they would like to give a free digital copy of a TouchPoint title as a Christmas gift
TouchPoint will select a top contributor in each category (fiction and nonfiction) to receive a $25 Amazon gift card.
Ready to submit? Use the form below.
You must be logged in to post a comment.