Please note: TouchPoint does not accept manuscripts from outside the U.S.
TouchPoint publishes titles across multiple genres and subgenres. Our focus is not so much on a specific genre or subgenre, but on acquiring manuscripts that are exceptionally well-written, fast-paced, and engaging.
- Do not send full manuscripts unless requested.
- Do not send unsolicited attachments as they will not be opened or acknowledged.
- While we would love to reply to all submissions, we generally reply when intererested. Most likely, if you have not heard from us within 6 weeks, we have decided to pass. You are welcome to follow up after 6 weeks and can safely assume we’ve passed after 2 months.
- For stand-alone projects (any genre), submit a brief query and one-page synopsis (synopsis must tell the ending) in the body of an email to email@example.com. Put “Query: Your Book Title” in the subject line.
- For series, submit a fiction proposal including a chapter outline, synopsis (synopsis must include the ending), and the first three consecutive chapters of Book 1 and a strong synopsis of the Book 2 with summaries of subsequent titles, if applicable, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your fiction proposal in the form of a Word document. Put “Fiction Proposal: Your Book/Series Title” in the subject line.
- Submit a proposal with CV, chapter outline, and first three consecutive chapters. If your manuscript is not complete, include estimated completion date and length. Submit your proposal as a Word document to email@example.com. Make sure you put “Nonfiction Proposal: Your Book Title” in the subject line.