Please note: At this time, TouchPoint Press is only accepting manuscripts from the U.S.
TouchPoint Press publishes titles across multiple genres and sub-genres. Our focus is not so much on a specific genre or sub-genre but on acquiring manuscripts that are exceptionally well-written, fast-paced, and engaging.
TouchPoint Press is putting out a call for book submissions from authors whose voices have
historically been underrepresented in publishing. Authors will NOT be required to disclose anything they are uncomfortable with. #OwnVoices projects are not required, though they are certainly welcome!
TouchPoint Press welcomes and encourages manuscripts from marginalized creators at all times.
- Do not send full manuscripts unless requested.
- Do not send unsolicited attachments as they will not be opened or acknowledged.
- While we would love to reply to all submissions, we generally reply when interested. Most likely, if you have not heard from us within 3 months, we have decided to pass. You are welcome to follow up after 6 weeks and can safely assume we’ve passed after 3 months.
- For stand-alone projects (any genre), submit a brief query and one-page synopsis (synopsis must tell the ending) in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Query: Your Book Title” in the subject line.
- For series, submit a fiction proposal including a chapter outline, synopsis (synopsis must include the ending), and the first three consecutive chapters of Book 1 and a strong synopsis of the Book 2 with summaries of subsequent titles, if applicable, to email@example.com. Send your fiction proposal in the form of a Word document. Put “Fiction Proposal: Your Book/Series Title” in the subject line.
- Submit a proposal with CV, chapter outline, and first three consecutive chapters. If your manuscript is not complete, include estimated completion date and length. Submit your proposal as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you put “Nonfiction Proposal: Your Book Title” in the subject line.