Book fairs have always been a time for readers, authors, and publishers to connect as a united community with a shared love of the written word whether digital or print (aaah, the feel and smell of a new book, right?). … Continue reading
December 2, 2014—Despite several staff members being out with the flu over the last few days of the event, TouchPoint Press’s first annual Spirit of Thankfulness A-Book-A-Day giveaway was a success. The reason for the giveaway was simple: to focus … Continue reading
This gallery contains 1 photo.
The season for being thankful and paying it forward is upon us! While many retailers are focusing on Christmas, TouchPoint Press wants to focus on the importance of Thanksgiving and being thankful. We aren’t overlooking the fast-approaching Christmas holiday, but … Continue reading
UPDATE (December 10, 2013): Thank you to everyone who submitted to TPP’s first annual 25 Days of Christmas short story event. After sifting through the submissions, we were able to select only a few that met the minimum submission requirements. The first story will be posted later today. Winners will be notified via email on December 23 with the list posted here on December 24, 2013.
We’re excited to announce TouchPoint’s first annual 25 Days of Christmas short story event. We’re gearing up for fun, sharing, and the spirit of giving.
- Open to all authors
- Minimum 1000 words; 5000 max
- Fiction or nonfiction
- Nothing younger than MG
- Plot does not have to be centered on Christmas but stories must include Christmas somewhere in the story (Don’t try to throw in a reference to Christmas just to meet the guidelines. We can tell the difference!)
- Can be emotional, humorous, scary, etc. as long as the overall content is “clean” (if you wouldn’t let your grandma read it, don’t submit it!)
November 25, 2013 @ 11:59pm CST. Late submissions will not be accepted.
We will select the top 25 stories and post a story a day at TouchPointPress.com from December 1, 2013 through December 25, 2013.
Selected authors receive:
- A free digital copy of a TouchPoint title of their choosing (available titles will be posted online before December 1, 2013)
- Author byline with author photo or book cover image including a link to the author’s website, publisher’s page, and/or Amazon or BN link
- Each author can select one person they would like to give a free digital copy of a TouchPoint title as a Christmas gift
TouchPoint will select a top contributor in each category (fiction and nonfiction) to receive a $25 Amazon gift card.
Ready to submit? Use the form below.